Job Opportunity in Butler, PA – Software Developer
*Looking for both entry level and experienced candidates
*This position is not eligible for relocation or telecommute
Develop, create and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs for Future POS. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions; design software or customize software for employee/reseller use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. May analyze and design databases within application area, working individually coordinating database development as part of a team.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Design, develop, and maintain various .NET applications primarily using WinForms, WCF with some ASP.NET and AJAX. All coding will be done using C# with a SQL Server Database.
- Requires practical experience using C# web forms
- Requires practical experience using SQL Server
- Requires good understanding of the .NET framework
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming Methodology
- Experience with C/C++ and Win32 a plus, but not required for this position
- Must have strong user interface design skills
- Communications-not afraid to ask for help but does not need to be shown every step of the way
- Have the ability to be focused on immediate tasks, work independently, and get projects completed
- Excellent problem solving skills, along with being a creative thinker
- May be required to be available evenings and /or weekends for mission critical or time sensitive projects