Job Opportunity in Butler, PA – System Support Specialist
System Support Specialist
Employment Type: Full time
Minimum Experience: Mid-level
Future POS, LLC, a Lighthouse Network Company located in Butler, PA is looking for a System Support Specialist to join our fast growing and exciting company. The primary duties of this position include providing phone and emergency onsite technical support, toubleshooting of POS software and all related hardware, assisting users in system operation and training end users onsite. The individual must have a team mentality, high customer service standards, and the ability to work independently.
- Associates degree in computer science or related field required
- Experience in network admin / maintenance and user technical support and troubleshooting preferred
- Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve network problems
- Ability to travel throughout Western PA for initial onsite service and installation as needed
- Willingness to be on call and work more than 8 hours per day if necessary
- Valid state-issued driver’s license and background check
- Available to work rotating evening and weekend shifts
- Able to lift and move equipment up to 50lbs
Associates in Computer Science/Networking OR equivalent work experience in the field.