Job Opportunity in Butler, PA – Restaurant Support Specialist
Restaurant Support Specialist
*Full-time & Part-time positions available
Future POS, LLC located in Butler, PA is looking for a Support Specialist to join our fast growing and exciting company. The primary duties of this position include providing phone and onsite support, setup and installation of POS software and all related hardware, assisting users in system operation and training end users onsite. The individual must have a team mentality, high customer service standards, and the ability to work independently.
· Extensive experience in the hospitality industry, as either a server or manager
· Strong work ethic and the ability to work independently with limited supervision
· Experience in network admin / maintenance and user technical support and troubleshooting a plus
· Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve network problems
· Ability to travel throughout Western PA for initial onsite installation
· Willingness to be on call and work more than 8 hours per day if necessary
· Valid state-issued driver’s license and background check
· Able to lift and move equipment up to 50lbs
Future POS is part of Shift4 Payments, who are the leaders in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce. This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager and POSitouch brands alongside Future POS, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners, and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
The hourly salary is $13.46-$16.82 per hour, based on experience. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental, vision, a company paid short-term disability plan, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account , Dependent Care FSA, along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of probationary period.
At Future POS, we are committed to excellence and offer a relaxed, fun, and productive work atmosphere with positive values. There are many opportunities for growth and advancement, as our teamwork orientated environment allows all employees the chance to make their talents flourish.
For more information Click Here