Job Opportunity in Butler, PA – Technical Support Specialist
Technical Support Specialist
Future POS, LLC located in Butler, PA is looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join our fast growing and exciting company. The primary duties of this position include providing phone and onsite technical support, programming/
- Associates degree in computer science or related field required
- Experience in network admin / maintenance and user technical support and troubleshooting preferred
- Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve network problems
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to travel throughout Western PA for initial onsite installation
- Willingness to be on call and work more than 8 hours per day if necessary
- Valid state-issued driver’s license and background check
- Able to lift and move equipment up to 50lbs
Position pays an annual salary plus we also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
Full-time and part-time positions available
Click Here for more information.
About Future POS, LLC:
Future POS is part of Shift4 Payments, who are the leaders in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce. This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager and POSitouch brands alongside Future POS, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners, and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.