Job Opportunity – Technical Support Representative I
Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail and e-Commerce. This includes companies such as Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS brands, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the U.S. and Europe, 7,000 sales partners and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
Future POS, LLC, is a premier POS software vendor that combines versatility with strong restaurant management capabilities for all hospitality businesses. We are currently seeking candidates for Technical Support Representatives in a quickly changing environment as new products are released nationwide. The individual must have a team mentality, high customer service standards, and the ability to work independently.
- Remote phone and/or on-site technical support
- Programming and/or installation of Point-of-Sale software and all related hardware
- Assisting users in system operation
- Training end users on-site
- User technical support and troubleshooting
- Working understanding of computer software systems and various communication protocols
- TCP/IP, DHCP, NTP, etc.
- Experience in network support and maintenance
- Ability to work with both technical and nontechnical personnel to solve network problems
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to travel throughout Western PA for initial onsite installation
- Willingness to be on call and work more than 8 hours per day if necessary
- Valid state-issued driver’s license and background check
- Able to lift and move equipment up to 50lbs
- Associates degree in computer science or related field (nice to have)
- A+ Certification, Google IT Professional Certification, and/or MCP Certification (Windows NT Server and Workstation, TCP/IP, Networking Essentials) (nice to have)
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
To apply Click HERE.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.